Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 12, 2007

Funny story

For anyone who happens to read this: sorry it's been so long. Anyway, funny story...I had to go to the hospital in Clearlake (my new job) on Friday to do my processing (pee in a cup, fill out paperwork, etc.). Well, a few years ago I had a reaction to a TB ppd test so from now on I have to have chest x-rays. So they sent me for the x-ray. I had to get undressed from the waist up and put on a hospital gown. I started to get undressed and removed my undergarment and I guess since it was noon and I'm taking my bra off my body thinks it must be time to feed Eli so the flood gates open. I don't know what to do so I grab some kleenex and hold pressure. The tech walks in to find my standing there with my hands under my gown holding my boobs! Luckily it was a woman. I said, "I'm leaking" and she laughed and said, "don't worry, I'm breastfeeding too." When I finally got done with the x-ray and could get dressed the front of my gown was all wet. What a day!

No comments: