Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy St Patrick's Day



Once again I apologize for not writing, but I don't know if anyone besides Aimee reads this anyway! Does anyone know what we're celebrating on St Patrick's Day? I dressed Elijah up and took pictures to send everyone, then thought, maybe I should know what we're celebrating. Anyway, he is too cute. He is changing everyday, I feel sorry for those of you who don't see him everyday! :) I miss him even when he's sleeping, I want to go wake him up and cuddle him, but I then I remember the hour it took me to get him asleep and I decide to leave him alone. Another side note, if you leave a comment will you please sign it. Someone keeps leaving messages and I have no idea who they came from. Anyway, I'm leaving you with these pictures, I label the second one "why am I sitting in a flower pot, mom?" My job is great, Beau is great, we are doing just fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl, just got this link from Connie McSherry. Your little bundle is adorable! Wish you could be here to see mine too. Maybe soon. Take care. Good to know all is well.

Anonymous said...

Cutest boy ever! The flower pot picture makes me laugh.