Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Good Friends, Good Times

A week or so ago Beau had a meeting out of town on a day I had to work so our good friend, Jackie, picked the kids up from school and kept them for a few hours. My camera was sitting on the end table which proves to be too much of a temptation for Elijah. I found about 50 pictures on my camera of a few of his toys and Mickey Mouse Fun House. However, there were two cute ones...

My kids adore Miss Jackie (and I think the feeling's mutual)...


I don't know if Elijah or Jackie took this, but oh my...




That Saturday we had a double birthday party to go to. It was at one of our favorite local parks...





Elijah getting a little help from Joel...







Joel LOVES Sadie. His mom said he's always talking about how much he loves her and how she's his best friend. They have the same birthday, but he's a year older. He was so sweet, helping her around the playground...








The party was Trains and Tutus...too cute!




Many more posts to come soon!

No comments: