Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Today was a great Father's Day, I must say. We started off the day by sleeping a bit late, but we made it to church just in time.

After church we headed to Cheddars. It was Beau's pick for lunch...

After lunch we all took naps. Well, at least Beau, Sadie and I did. Who knows what Elijah did, but he stayed in his room for 3 hours so we could all nap! When everyone woke up the kids and I hid in Sadie's room so we could get Beau's gift ready. I tried taking a picture of the kids with Beau's gift. This is how it went...









I was trying so hard to get them to both look at the camera. This particular time I said, "look! how many fingers am I holding up?" See Elijah counting his own fingers?...





I have no words...









We got him some new shorts, some fancy underwear (yes-boys can have fancy "sporty" underwear), Oreos and some Southwest Jalapeno Popcorn.








After an attempt to carry the basket together Elijah had to take over. He was so excited to give it to Beau...




















I'm so blessed to have my sweet babies and they could not have a better father. We love you Beau!



No comments: