Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Startin the Summer Off Right

Beau left last weekend to go on a mission trip to Arizona so the kids and I left to to spend a few days in Alvin. We left on Saturday *side note* Sadie made the whole trip without any accidents...we've been in panties for 1 week! Elijah was able to spend every night (and most of every day) at John and Bibby's. Unfortunately I've been having some problems with my camera so I didn't take many pictures at all.


Sunday we went to church and enjoyed a wonderful lunch at John and Bibby's. We spent the rest of the day relaxing. Monday Aimee and I enjoyed some time to ourselves. We had brunch, we shopped, we got pedicures and mostly just enjoyed a few hours free of being responsible for cutting up food, buckling seat belts and singing the ABC's til our throats hurt! We got together with freinds for a little playdate, did some crafting and had fun staying up too late and waking up way too early!!

I cannot for the life of me remember what day this was. We let the kids have a good time trying to cool off in back yard...


Then, Gary - as dads will do- had a great idea...

















I don't think Sadie even noticed how "outnumbered" she was...





This was hilarious. Sadie kept waking up WAY too early in the morning. I noticed she was FREEZING. Monday I asked if she could borrow a pair of pj's from one of the boys...some warmer ones. This is what she spent the rest of the time sleeping in...

They are flannel Christmas pajamas!! Ha!! She looked funny, but she slept better!









Sadie and Grayson seem to have a thing for each other...







Well, hello there...








Sadie and Grayson sittin in a tree....K.I.S.S.I.N.G...






The kids were exhausted when we left. This was the view from the front seat not long into our trip home...







Aimee texted me that her boys were both asleep and she was going to lay down. I was very jealous. I was so tired, but had a 3.5 hour drive to do.


So this is what I looked like...





We had a great time and Elijah did great spending the whole time at John and Bibby's. I think there are many more trips for him in his future!!

No comments: