Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kids Under Construction

Last Wednesday night the kids had their end of the year program. The front of the auditorium is reserved for the family of the "graduates" so the pictures aren't very good...just wanting to remember this day, though. The theme was "Kids Under Construction".


Elijah's class walking in. Can you see the "bubble" he caught (to keep them quiet) and their "bunny tails"...


Sadie was bringing up the rear of her class. Little Miss I have My Own Time Table and I'm Stickin' To It...





I took a few pics of them on the stage but they were just so dark and you couldn't even find my little needles in that haystack so...


They sang all their favorite songs and Sadie was front and center just singing and dancing her little heart out.



This is what happens when a mom says to the teacher "Oh, can we just get one picture with whole class?"...















Sadie's class this year: "Annnn-Na!" (Anna), "Tarson" (Carsynn), "Taylee" (Caylee), and "Pooper" (Cooper). I'm sure Cooper's mom loves that! Such cuties!!!

No comments: