Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

She's a big girl now!!

Sadie-baby has started climbing out of her crib. I tried to deny it for a while, thinking it was just a freak thing, but I was wrong. I am afraid she would hurt herself if she fell or hung her leg somehow so we decided to switch her bed around. I really was thinking I would keep her in her crib till she is 7, but I guess she had other plans!


She's pretty excited about her Big Girl Bed...




In hind sight this picture may be one of the last times I get her to lay down in her bed without a fight...



This whole Big Girl Bed has not been all butterflies and rainbows! Now that she knows she can get up whenever she wants...she does. Luckily she's been so exhausted at night she has gone down without too much of a fight, but nap time is another matter. The reason she's lost some of her fight at bedtime is because she is so utterly exhausted from not napping at all. Hopefully that will change, but I'm not too hopeful!


She finally had her 2 year well-baby appointment yesterday. Here are her stats:


Weight: 25 lbs 9oz = 29%

Height: 34 inches = 42 %

Head: 18.5 inches = 32%

Weight for Length: 33%


The doctor said she may be right on physically, but thinks she is probably a little ahead in vocabulary and such. I give her big brother props for that. Speaking of her big brother...I love him.

No comments: