Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Our EGGStreme Easter Part 4

Part 4 was spent at The Ranch. We showed up on that Saturday in time for lunch. It was windy, but we had a great time visiting.


Brooklyn and Sadie "driving" the golf cart...


Elijah and Cale "driving" the tractor...




We took advantage of the wind and let the kids fly their kites...













Now on to my dad's doings. This is the kind of stuff my dad comes up with...


Cale flying his kite in comfort...









Actually holding onto the kite might give these princesses callouses....







so Dad helped them out...





Then we took a break from the sun to have some "down time" in the ranch house. My girl LOVES to color!!...




Then it was time to head to the river!! It was so nice. It was cloudy and there were so many dads there to play with the kids in the water. My dad even brought my parent's hammock so all the moms sat with our feet in the water and just relaxed. My little girl could not be talked into hanging out with the ladies. She loves the water...






My dad said he was exhausted after spending a few hours with Sadie in the water just trying to keep her alive! She has no fear...we will be doing swim lessons this summer!!




Taking a break back on shore getting ready for dinner...






Rusty put his Eagle Scout skills to work to make us a fantastic Mexican feast for dinner!...





We (of course) had an egg hunt for the kids...














Sadie helped herself to the chocolate...




And this little lump of sweetness is Giada. She is precious! Sadie thought Giada was her own personal baby doll and kept telling me "Mama, I hold her!!"...


We're almost done...

No comments: