Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 17, 2012

L.O.V.E.

The kids were really excited about Valentine's Day this year. I think they were really talking it up at school.





We started out making their valentine cards. Every year I go the day after the holiday and stock up on all the clearance stuff. So the kids had enough valentines to choose from so they picked out specific ones for each of their classmates.









Studying her list...




"What does that say?!?"...






My boy hard at work...







We attached M&M's to each card...








Next we worked on our annual red velvet cake. No, I do not even attempt it from scratch...to much trouble.





Sadie was actually able to help this year...














Of course Elijah was a big help...






the kids are all into this "thumbs up" stuff. Anything they do they'll yell "thumbs up" and make these faces...









After dinner we got ready to decorate...





I love it when I catch Sadie looking at Elijah like this. She loves him so much....





Mmmmm....cream cheese....















Elijah wanted Beau and I to do some so he could take a picture of us...we seem really serious...







We have to have sprinkles of course...










I L.O.V.E. these little weirdos!!





"Thumbs up!"...





Our masterpiece...





After baths we enjoyed our cake (since I was going to have to work on Valentine's Day)...





Politely eating his cake...














Silly Sadie....














What did you expect...








When I left for work early on V Day I left each kids a small box of chocolates and a love note at their spots at the table.




When I got home I had some gifts on the table...







It says "I love you this much" from Elijah...






And some beautiful flowers that have gotten better every day...





Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: