Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Any day now

I really think today could be the day Elijah starts crawling! I went to get him out of bed this morning and he was up on all fours playing. I went to the end of his crib and put my arms out. He took one "step" with an arm and a leg, then picked up the opposite ones to take the next "step" and fell. I just hope he either does it before this weekend or waits until next Tuesday because starting Friday I work thru Monday and I really want to be here when he does it for the first time. Anyway, today we have his 6 month checkup. Beau has his last final of the day and we're going shopping for a few things. I found out that Elijah really loves to swing so we're going to see if we can find one to hang up outside. I was going to go today and Beau came home and said a couple from church gave him a BabiesRus giftcard. They said they never gave us a baby shower gift! So there you go! I also have my appt with the doctor Thursday to schedule my surgery. Keep me in your prayers please, I'm not looking forward to it.

No comments: