Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day


We had a great day yesterday at Aimee and Gary's for a Memorial Day cook-in. We had to stay in because of all the rain, but it was still great. All thru dinner I just kept thinking of how blessed we were to be sitting there enjoying our meal and games while people like Jonathan are out serving our country. They are the ones that should get to be home enjoying a nice day. We miss him so much and can't wait to see him. Elijah and I are sitting at home. Beau had to go back to work today and it sucks. He has been taking such good care of me and I'm realizing how much I need him home right now. Maybe I can call him and get him to come home. When you don't move very fast its hard to keep a crawling baby out of trouble. I also can't pick him up off the floor. That makes our day interesting. I better go he's eating paper! Does a bank statement have any nutritional value. Please say yes.

No comments: