Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 9, 2007

He loves puppies!!!





Well, Elijah found the window. He crawls under the end table, stands by the window and hits it until the dogs come up. When they come up he screams and bangs on the window. The first time he found it I looked over there and the window seal was dirty (its behind the couch, you expect me to clean that too?) so I wiped it off and let him play there. A few minutes later I couldn't find him. I looked all around and was saying his name. I followed the whines and he was stuck behind the couch on the window seal. I finally got him out. I'm only a little concerned because the seal behind the couch was dirty and I think he may have eaten a fly!! That never hurt anyone right? Well, now we've wedged the couch so he can't get stuck anymore, but can still get to the puppies.

No comments: