Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 11, 2007

I am a good mom, I think.

I just got off the phone with Poison Control. Elijah loves pulling things off the shelves by my chair in the living room. He had pulled off diapers and a box of markers and stuff and was just playing. After a minute or two he was really quiet so I looked down at him. He was eating diaper rash cream!! It was a little opened sample pack of Destin. It was opened before and used so I didn't think much was in it, but it did say to call Poison Control if ingested. I called and they told me to wash his mouth out, give him a drink and watch for any oddities in his behavior. They said he could get a tummy ache. I really think he got more on his face and hands than in his mouth but better safe than sorry. He seems fine. His breath smells good, a little metalic, but good. If you've kept up with my blogs that means in a week he's eaten a bank statement, a fly and diaper rash cream. All my mom has to say about this is "welcome to the world of boys!" Thanks mom. I really am trying to be a good mom. By the way, he got a new tooth. Now he has two bottom teeth! Hello Cheerios!!! Sorry no pics, I'm too busy trying to clean this dump to take pictures today.

No comments: