Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 4, 2007

Melaleuca

I'm having a Melaleuca party on Thurs 14th at my house. I am really excited about this. Its main push is all natural cleaning supplies and toiletries. I have a friend coming from Dallas to give us more info. I know I am going to join. I have had a lot of friends whose children, and themselves, suffered from allergies and other ailments before going "all natural" and now are much better. I really think you would be impressed by everything this company has to offer. I think this is especially good for people with young children in their houses often. Let me know if you're interested. I'm trying to see if people would rather do 6pm or 7pm. Let me know if you can come.

No comments: