Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Plan B

Last week I loaded up the kids and headed to the Y for my Zumba class like I do every Monday. Elijah was acting a little tired, but I thought it was due to our busy weekend. While I was getting Sadie out of the car Elijah was standing by the car with his hands on his knees. We started walking to the entrance:
Me: "Elijah, honey, what's wrong?"
Elijah: "I'm just a little sick"
Me: "What's wrong, is something hurting?"
Elijah: "Oh, I just have a little fever."
Me: "Well, are you okay?"
Elijah: "Yeah, I"m fine."

We walk into the gym. While I'm scanning in I hear a sound, I turn around and Elijah has puked all over the floor:
Me: "Elijah! Are you okay?"
Elijah: "Yeah, I need to go to the bathroom." He starts off toward the bathroom. I turn to tell the desk clerk my son just puked on their floor. Then he throws up again in the floor. I drop my stuff, pick up Sadie, grab Elijah's arm, drag him into the bathroom where we make it into the stall just in time for him to throw up some more! A few minutes later when he's done I help him clean up then start walking back to the car. He is arguing the whole why because he wants to stay. He says he feels better. My answer for him is "Well next time throw up in the bathroom or outside if you want to stay. You can't throw up in front of the desk and then get to stay." I know...my words of wisdom impress even me!

Long story longer...We come home and now we're bored. So I came up with Plan B...Fingerpaints.

I got the kids in their swimsuits and set up their studio...


It was a little muggy and my lens kept fogging up...











We're all dirty...what now?








Time to wash up...




Face shot...



Pretty baby...

Pretty baby, still in a daze...


Scroll down if you haven't seen the other new posts...

No comments: