Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas with the Scogins

Friday we spent the afternoon with the Scogin Family. First things first: gifts!


Grant and Grayson opening their presents from us...



I made them both blankets and matching house shoes. I think it was pretty cute...


Elijah's turn...



This is an awful picture...he wasn't really looking like this...just one of those weird timing things. Aime made him a pirate costume...




I had Katy make this sign for Gary. It says "These are the children God gave me. God has been good to me. Genesis 33:5" I love this saying. When I'm done having babies I want one of my own (hint hint)...





After an early dinner we headed down to Galveston for the Festival of Lights. It was actually a little cold, so not as enjoyable as years past, but we of course still had time...







We had a great time!!

No comments: