Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Surprise!!!

Do you know how hard it is to throw a surprise party for some one who lives with you!?! Well Beau turns 30 next week and I for one think that is a huge birthday. I'm very excited to turn 30. I feel like I will be so grown up!! Ha! Being 30 is so much more sophisticated than being in your 20's! Anyway, so I wanted to have a party for Beau. We had about 20 people for a Mexican Fiesta and I think it was great!

I am so glad that Janice took some pictures because I only took about 3.


I wasn't going to be able to cook for 20 people while Beau was home all day and he thought we were only having our parents over for dinner. I picked up a lot of the food including this awesome cake!...
And of course Beau's favorites...Oreos!


It was so good with the homemade ice cream...yumm-o!

I couldn't keep Beau out of the house long enough for people to show up then yell "Surprise!" So we just got to enjoy his face when he opened the door to more and more people. It was kinda a backwards surprise party.
My little cutie pie. She did great considering that she came down with a fever during the evening. Poor kid. We stayed home all day today just laying around and watching movies...



Such an entertainer. I never saw him all night. He was busy being life of the party...




My lovely Mamacita...





The Ballard Family...






The Thomas Family...

It was a great night.

No comments: