Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Firsts

This year we were able to host Beau's family's Thanksgiving dinner at our house. I have been looking forward to being able to do this for a long time and now that we finally live close enough and have a big enough house my wish came true.

Wednesday Janice took the kids to Rosebud for me so I could get some errands ran and work done around the house. It was a huge help.

The collected pine cones for me...



I love Sadie's expression in this picture. It looks like she is really excited about whatever she found...


I'm sure they were having a very deep conversation...



Then they decided on a movie...




Brad took a little time to swing the kids...





Sadie waiting patiently for her turn...






Apparently her turn was taking too long...







Having lunch on Thursday...

Yup, that's the only picture I got from Thursday and I got none from our Friday trip to Stephenville. Guess we were having too much fun.
Saturday we went to Homestead Heritage. It wasn't our first trip there, but it was our first time to go to their Thanksgiving Festival. We had a great time.

Elijah was able to hold a baby chick...




Sadie needed in on the action...




Precious.


Watching the Sheepdog Presentation. Apparently Elijah thought I needed to keep quiet...
It was really neat to see how these dogs do this. They talked all about how they are trained and showed us how they get the sheep in the pen.



We also watched how they use mules to plow their fields...




Enjoying some homemade ice cream...





Love it.





Yum.




Sunday afternoon we decorated our tree.




Such good helpers...



Seriously! Elijah took this picture. Isn't it just perfect?!


Fun times.

No comments: