Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Aimee and the Good 'Ole Boys

Last week we had our annual end of winter visit from Aimee, Grant and Grayson. We had a few days spent crafting, cooking, playing, and lots and lots of talking!


Hey, kids, are you having fun?!!....
I think this picture is hilarious. Grayson was not at all impressed with me "imprisoning" him in a high chair for his snack so we could work. Sadie, however, wanted nothing more than to sit in her old baby chair and eat!





Aimee hard at work on her new embroidery machine...


A cute shirt she embroidered for a little girl at church...



Brooklyn requested "cowgirl dress-up" clothes for her birthday this year. I made this outfit and Aimee embroidered the shirt...pretty cute!




Each night Aimee would take the kids to the bathtub while I cleaned up the kitchen. Friday night she decided to catch the kids' acting crazy.
I love this picture of Grayson...makes me laugh every time!





Wow. No words. A tub full of weirdos...






This was our attempt at a group picture. The older they get the harder it is...



I can't wait till the next time we get together. I really can't wait till Aimee and I can get away together without those weirdos!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To quote the fabulous poet Shel Silverstien,
"There's too many kids in this tub
There's too many elbows to scrub
I just washed a behind that I'm sure wasn't mine
There's too many kids in this tub."

:)