Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

What a Chick!

I think I've mentioned that Beau built a chicken house for our back yard (I need to get a picture of it). Yesterday Beau and Elijah went to get the new chicks.

Oh how my boy loves animals...


May I introduce you to Fluffy, Stormy, Ruby and Brownie...

They sat and watched the chicks forever!


Today was Pajama Day at the kids' school. I asked Beau to take pictures of the kids in their pj's. I made these matching pants. They're not technically supposed to be called pajama pants because they are not flame retardant, so we call them lounge pants. They each had two pairs of pants and two shirts on because its so incredibly cold outside, but they loved their monkey pants...



Of course...




And just because its pretty....This was our Amaryllis. It was one of Elijah's Christmas gifts. I know that seems like a weird gift for a 4 year old, but Elijah loves gardening and he's watched this grow from a bulb...

2 comments:

Janice said...

Watch out for that lovely chick smell....

bunnytrails said...

Oh boy! I have heard all kinds of chicken stories from my good friend Mary. Last summer a snake was in the coop and popped out of the structure where the hens' roost and it had swallowed a bunch of eggs. Just thought you'd like to know this info. There is more to the story if you want to know...