Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Holy Flash Bulbs Batman, That's A lot of Pictures!!

We we had Sadie's 2nd year pictures taken a few weeks ago. Once again, she did not particularly cooperate, but that doesn't matter when you have a super photographer! I was going to post my top favorites, but they were all just so good I had to post most of them!! Have fun!!










I love the little bags under her eyes (I doubt she will when she's older) ha!








I will be ordering one of these...





uh...and a few of these...






with a couple of these on the side...







I know some day I'll look back and love his corny fake smile, but grrrr....he's still precious...
by the way...he LOVED his bow tie!







My little fairy...




I LOVE how chubby she looks in this picture!! My baby!





Oh my....I can feel the tears coming....














This one will be large and on display on my wall!










Their personalities exactly...













Its a bird...its a plane...




She likes to yell out "SADIE!!!!"....





They love each other...



Little Cutie Patootie!




And just a little icing on the cake...

1 comment:

bunnytrails said...

Pretty darn cute!! They get their looks from their aunt!!! (ME)