Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

A Weekend Away

Beau had to be gone this weekend to a retreat so I took the kids to Papaw and Juju's. It so nice to be able to take a day or weekend trip. I've seen my family more in the past few weeks than I normally did in a year living in Houston! We missed Beau, but we had a great time.

Sadie at Jannie's house...
Don't you just want to eat her!?


Getting so big!

Loving each other...

If Elijah wasn't eating or sleeping he was outside with the dogs. It was really a great weekend weather-wise. Don't be alarmed by him being outside in his diaper in November...it was really warm. I had actually packed clothes that were too warm so he was better off in his diaper.








Showing me his "bucket" of food. He would fill it up from the dog's bowls then walk around and every few minutes he would take out a few pieces to feed them. I'm telling you...he's going to be a zoo keeper. You know how they have the food in a pouch on their belts? He would totally love that!!












This is what my girl did...







She enjoyed playing outside too...








"Ohh...look at that!!"









Running off to feed the dogs some more...






















I asked Elijah to take a picture with me...
I didn't realize til after that he was making a funny face (just like his dad). I laughed and so he wanted to do more funny face pics...






Then he wanted to do some by himself!...








Another thing Sadie has been doing in the past few weeks. Clapping...



She likes for you to say "yaaah!" when she laughs!
She also has been waiving a little. Sadie and I are going to stay with Mandy tomorrow night. More later.

1 comment:

bunnytrails said...

Looking forward to seeing y'all on Saturday!!