Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

The boy who had 3 birthday parties

Elijah had 3 birthday parties this year! This post will cover the first 2! Elijah wanted to invite all "the guys" (youth group kids) to his Lake Animal Party. To avoid them all having to come to the party I told Elijah we could have a party just with them. So, Wednesday night we hosted The Station and had a little "party" for Elijah.

My camera has had a small stroke and the colors were all messed up in the pictures so that why its black and white...
Can you see why no one has ever asked me to ice a cake for them!? Ha!!

Thursday morning (Elijah's actual birthday) he woke up to my fancy shmancy banner...

Sadie wanted to give him a "Happy Birthday" hug before school...






This picture has no purpose except that Elijah took it and I think its precious!




Beau and I went to Elijah's school to have lunch with him and have a 2nd birthday party with his classmates. I love making this cookie. It is so easy and feeds his entire school. That way I don't feel bad handing cupcakes to his class while the rest of the school is watching...












My weirdo husband trying to make the same face as my weirdo son. He thinks he's so funny.
Sadie didn't get to be a part of our party since her class had already gone back to their room. That was probably a good thing because she would have wanted me to give her all my attention.




When Beau brought the kids home from school I was waiting to give Elijah his present. Elijah jumped out of the truck and said, "Thank you for coming to eat lunch with me, Mama and thank you for bringing cookie to all my friends!" I asked Beau if he coached him to say that. Nope. He did it all on his own. Precious boy...





A bike!!!
I was more excited than anyone! Unfortunately its too small and we're going to have to take it back and get a bigger one (so Elijah is upset he can't ride it every day). This is pretty much the best picture I got because I actually took video!! I was holding Sadie, the camera and the video camera...it wasn't easy.




That night we promised Elijah we'd take him to the Livestock Show and Fair in town. HUGE waste of money. Either the ticket prices went up or we just didn't know how much it costs (some one gave us tickets last year). Oh well, the kids had fun.
Sadie "won" a sucker...


I think she liked it...












My turn...



Let's get this thing movin'...




She was so funny. She wanted to walk, not ride in the stroller. That's for babies! However, she has absolutely no awareness of anyone else around her. She just walks. She would walk right into a group of people going the wrong direction and it would be like the Red Sea parting and Sadie would walk out the other side.
She's a nut!

No comments: