Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Long Lost Pictures

I found these pictures on my camera today. They aren't old, I just forgot to blog about them.

We had our "Robinson Night Out" a few weekends ago on a Saturday afternoon. We took the kids up for some free food, fun and prizes. Elijah was so excited to sit in the fire truck. That never gets old for little boys.

My handsome boy...


Some jumpin' fun...
Sadie wanted in so bad. The other kids were just too big though.


One of these things we did was really neat. They had a 911 simulator and operator. Elijah practiced calling 911. The operator said he was the most well-spoken 3 year old she's had. I was so proud of him. He knew his address and all the right answers...so smart! I hope he never has to use this skill, but its nice that I can count on him. I just need to work with him on using the cell phone.


The next day we had a picnic after church with some of our friends and headed to the zoo. It was a perfect day.



Its so funny when Sadie rides on Beau's shoulders. She just rests her head on his and chills...




This is Camden. She LOVES Sadie (who doesn't)...





Has to take a picture with the ape. Every. Time.


Tomorrow is my boy's birthday!!! So excited!

No comments: