Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Elijah's Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago we had Elijah's 4 year old pictures made. We changed things up this time and found a photographer to do an outdoor shoot. I said, after the shoot, I would be surprised if there was one good picture out of the whole time because Elijah was being goofy and uncooperative and Sadie wasn't feeling well. Well kudos to the photographer because there were a bunch of good ones. To see the whole album click here. If you would like one or more of these pictures let me know and I will order them for you. I would like to make an order in the next day or so.
































































































Hope these brought a smile to your face!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! He looks so handsome!

Janice said...

And a tear to my eye... Wow his he good looking....
Mimi