Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Are you my best friend?

Aimee and the boys made their 3rd annual August trip to see us. (Grayson was technically there the first year, though still in the womb). I had lost my camera. Wait a minute....Elijah had lost my camera. I actually found it about 10 minutes after they left (I had been looking for 2 1/2 weeks for it!). I did snap this picture on my phone while the kids played at the Mayborn Museum.





We had a great couple of days. We have decided we will make a trip to the Mayborn a new tradition. It was great! The weirdest thing was that almost every hour Elijah would ask Grant "You're my best friend, right?" or "Are you my best friend?" I think Elijah just really wanted to hear Grant say it. He never did though. Actually, at one point he responded by saying "Stop asking me that!" Ha! Just what we all wanted to say! We're already looking forward to our next time together....November!

No comments: