Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pre-K Rocks!!


Last Thursday was the kids' first day of Pre-K. They both were SO excited. I had a hard time getting them into bed the night before. Sadie kept saying "I need to go to school to see all my friends!!"


This was their loot...


Cheeses...





Such a nerd...trying to look all grown up!







I adore the way Sadie is looking up to Elijah. She thinks he is so cool. She has to do everything he does...









Thanks for our new first day of school clothes, Mimi...











Backpacks on...we're getting serious now!












I really was just like some hard core paparazzi. I was running after them in my pjs and bare feet trying to get a few more pictures of them on the way to the truck...





"Okay...one more picture, Mother"...










"Mom, that's enough pictures!"...

They had a great first day. They had to tell me all about it when I got home from work that night. I love to see them so excited!!!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Love the photos... hard to believe they look so grown up...