Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Beginnings

My babies start another year of preschool on Thursday. This will be Elijah's last year in preschool. I can't believe I will be taking him to kindergarten next year! He is very excited about this year. Mrs. Cyndi is an excellent teacher.

This will be Sadie's second year at preschool. She has a new teacher...Mrs Jenni. I didn't warn Jenni about Sadie....I don't want to scare her off just yet. I'll giver her a few weeks to "get to know" Sadie and then when she comes to me (like everyone else does) and says "Sadie sure does think she runs the place" I'll say "my Sadie?! Oh...I hadn't noticed." Come to think of it...it may not take a few weeks to have that conversation.

Here's to a new school year!!

No comments: