Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Leave it to JoCarol

The kids got packages last week. They were so excited to open them, but I had to snap a picture first. Even if I didn't already know who they were from I could have easily guessed. Only JoCarol would wrap a gift so cute! We saved the the Scrabble pieces and the kids think that's part of their gift too...

The next few pics were taken with my phone (not sure why I put my camera down). My living room is a little dark...sorry.



They each got an ornament for the tree. Sadie got a Tinkerbell and Elijah got a Curious George. They were so excited to hang them on the tree that I couldn't get them to stand still and look at me for a picture...



see....

Thank you J0Carol!!!



Scroll down for another new post.

1 comment:

bunnytrails said...

You just made my day....so glad the kids liked them!! I have not forgotten about Sadie's pillow!! It's on my LIST! LOve you! JC