Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree...

The kids were super excited to put up the Christmas tree this year. We talked Beau into pulling down everything the weekend after Thanksgiving.


Not sure why this picture is so fuzzy...


This was Sadie's first year to really be into all the decorating...



Elijah is always into decorating anything...

Except for moving some things up higher (where they weren't able to reach) I left it pretty much as they decorated it.



Elijah hung our stockings. I hadn't taken down the fall stuff yet, but he wanted me to take a picture of our stockings...











I have always tried to make my tree pretty and color coordinated, but I'm really enjoying where its going now. The older the kids get the more the ornaments change from sparkly balls and baubles to hand-made ornaments. It means so much more when I open up all the ornaments and see the sweet things the kids have made...



Merry Christmas

1 comment:

bunnytrails said...

So sweet! You can see your little darlings' faces on my latest post! Hope you have a Merry Merry Christmas!! Big Hug!