Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Thankful Thanksgiving

I'm a little behind, but a few weeks ago I went to Elijah and Sadie's Thanksgiving feast at school. I apparently got there a few minutes late since Sadie's class had already come in and started eating.

Sadie gets water every day for lunch (I know...I'm so mean) and this day the school provided juice for all the kids. I couldn't even get her to look at me until she drank half the juice...


Not sure why she thinks she's so funny and has to make funny faces all the time but I think she gets it from her mom. If I ever find that woman...





A little bit later in came Elijah's class (the oldest class). Can we just take a minute to realize that Elijah will be graduating from preschool in the spring and starting kindergarten in the fall. K.I.N.D.E.R.G.A.R.T.E.N. single tear.






My sweet, rotten, wonderful weirdos...





KINDERGARTEN!! I just can't fathom this! How will I handle him being gone all day?! Just look at this face!





Elijah wanted me to take a picture of his whole class eating their feast. He is, of course, sitting next to his best bud, Koby.



No comments: