Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 24, 2007

Bye Bye Baby

Elijah loves to wave "bye bye" now. Sometimes he even uses both hands. These are some of the pictures of him waving.











































He's not waving in this one, but its so cute.















I'm off today with Beau. I have a big day planned for me, though. The other night I was lying in be with Beau and had a moment I guess. I started crying and Beau wanted to know what was wrong. I told him I never have any time by myself. I am either at work or home with the baby and I can rarely do anything I want because I have Elijah. I said I try to let Beau have free time because he has to take Elijah to work with him so on his days off I try a lot to let him do what he wants. Then as soon as I said it I started crying harder because I felt guilty for wanting time away from my sweet baby. I miss him so much when I work because he's asleep when I leave and asleep when I get home. So on my days off I want to be with him. Anyway, we changed the subject and that was that. Then Beau called me at work yesterday to ask if I still had any gift card left to Bergamos Spa. (Its a really fancy spa in Friendswood that Beau sent me to when I was pregnant) I laughed and said, "Are you kidding? I used that thing as fast as I could." I asked why he wanted to know and he said "Its none of your business" I told him I didn't need a massage and he just said not to worry about it he was going to be my agent for Friday and I was going to have some time alone. So when I got home there was this big certificate that says. I am to show up at the spa at 1pm for a massage and then procede to the mall where I am to shop and spend between 50 and 75 dollars in American currency! He is so funny. Then we'll have dinner together, I'm trying a new recipe with Shrimp and feta cheese!! Then Beau has a softball game at 7 and Elijah and I will go to that and cheer on Papa.
He really takes care of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pajamas! Very cute!