Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 17, 2007

So sorry!

I want to apologize to all of Elijah's fans out there. I haven't posted anything in a week!! We've been super busy. I worked Saturday, got sick Sunday then worked Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and today we woke up and drove to Rosebud. We are spending the weekend here with Meme and Grandpa Frankie (no one's given him a name yet and thats what we call him around our house). Anyway. I probably won't be able to post any pics until Sunday or Monday. Tuesday was Elijah's 10 month birthday and I can't believe its gone by so fast! Only two more months till the big birthday!!! Elijah got in his two front teeth this week. That's all I can think of right now. Now that the news is out I can finally say Aimee is pregnant!!! We are so happy for her! Now I guess we'll have to start repaying all the favors starting with the nursery.

No comments: