Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

We're doing good

We've been really busy lately. Beau came back on Friday. He had a great time, but is exhausted. I had to work Saturday, was on call Sunday and had to go in all day, worked Monday, and tried to get caught up yesterday! This picture is a few weeks old, but I just love it. I know every mom must think this, but I really do have the most precious boy in the world. It brings me to tears every time I think about how God has blessed my life. I could never ask for anything more than I have. A wonderful husband, and beautiful boy and a fantastic life. Jonathan comes back in a few weeks and I am so overcome with joy to see him. Zac is starting football. He apparently broke his own record in the SMU weightroom. He was featured in the Dave Campbell's College Football magazine. I am so proud of them. I have to work again this weekend and then we're off to Rosebud next weekend. I will do what I can to get some more recent pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erica, this is truly a beautiful child. I can tell at first glance he has PAPA Steve running thru his veins. You are so blessed to have a child with these superior genetics. I have heard that his papa steve is beautiful on the inside and out. I would really like to see more of this fine man on your blog. I hear he is such a wonder and beautiful man ,I believe it would bring cheer to this twisted busy world for others to know this beautiful man.
I can see by the other pics posted of your brothers that his strong genetic traits are passed on well. As the cow-men says, " a herd bull is 90% of the quality of the calf crop. I believe from the qualities seen in Elijah, Papa steve would make a fantastic herd bull. at times in some of the photos the 10% passed on thru his grandmother are seen. this reminds me of the drooling pic you posted some time ago.
Again I believe you would do america and the rest of the world a favor if they could be exposed to your father, what a beautiful man. Please please please post more about theis man.