Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 30, 2007

The Boy Loves Bananas

Elijah loves to eat bananas. The only problem is he doesn't savor the banana (he's just like Beau). He shoves the whole thing in his mouth and tries to chew it. No matter what he's eating we have to monitor how much we can put on his plate because he will just keep stuffing his face. This was thismorning. I gave him a half of a banana and these were the pictures I took. I just kept snapping, pretty much as fast as I could and this was all I could get because he goes so fast!




Too funny. Sorry its taken me so long to blog. We got back on Saturday from our Thanksgiving trip and then Sunday was a wirlwind (so much so that I forgot to call my brother on his birthday). I worked Monday and Tuesday, picked Mandy up from the Airport on my way home Tuesday and she left Friday afternoon. We had a great time, but that's why I haven't blogged in a while. I think I did 4 blogs, so keep scrolling down!


No comments: