Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

We're busy around here

Well, we've been really busy here. Saturday, Beau went with us to the park. Here are some pics.

Elijah starting his climb up the slide.



It's a long way to the top! (For him)


"Weeeeeee!!!!"



Elijah loves to slide. This is only one "trip" up and down that we caught on camera. As soon as he gets to the ground he turns around and heads back up, squealing the whole time. Katy, if the weather is nice, we'll have to take him and Brooklyn to the park at Christmas. After the park I went and ran some errands and came home while Beau went on a Scavenger Hunt with the kids. I was still trying to decide if I want to cut my hair and when I got home, God spoke to me thru Oprah! :) I turned on Friday's Oprah while I went thru an Everest of clothes a friend gave me for Elijah. The entire show was about cutting your hair and donating it for wigs for Cancer patients. That is what I usually do. I grow my hair for a year or so and then chop it off and donate it. I wasn't thinking of doing that this time because I know Locks of Love (where I usually donate to ) only accepts hair 10 inches long. I knew mine wasn't that long, but on Oprah its a campaign Pantene is doing and it only has to be 8 inches. I went and measured and sure enough, we're at 8 inches!! So there you have it. I'm cutting my hair. I just need to go talk to some one and make sure that style will work with my thick hair. Anyway, thanks for voting, the only one who voted no was Beau.

Sunday night we got to go watch Zac stand on the sideline. It didn't matter, though, we got to see him and that's all we wanted. Elijah stayed home with Cathy, which was a huge help since he would have hated all the noise. Not to mention the game started at his bedtime.

I've been working really hard on my stuff for the Nutcracker Market. Come by and see me on Sunday from 11 - 4 at Bales Intermediate! Oh, and buy something while you're at it!! I work the next couple days then we start the crazy weekend. This is all on the list to do Saturday: Cathy's card party, set up at Bales for the Market, go to the Medina Banquet at the Galleria and oh did I mention I have to work!! We'll see how that all works out. Better go play with my boy! Is every one excited about the cold front!!! We're having Taco Soup and cuddling up with hot chocolate!! My favorite time of the year!!!! That's a lot of exclamation points! I feel like Elaine on Seinfeld.

No comments: