Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 9, 2007

Why I shouldn't be allowed at the OB-GYN

On Monday I had to go to the OB-GYN, I won't say why because my dad and Bill Scogin may be reading this! ;) No, I'm not pregnant, but I wish I were. While I was there all these cute (but noticeably uncomfortable) pregnant ladies were walking in and there were some women there for their 6 week check up with their newborns. Oh...I wanted to be them all so bad. I feel like Elijah was the best baby and if I could duplicate him I would have a whole Osmond crew! Beau said no, not right now, but I think I have him down to this coming summer! I'm going to be a little more strategic this go around though. I do not want to be 7,8,9 months pregnant in the heat of a Houston summer so I'm planning on getting pregnant in the heat of the Houston summer. Well, I left the office and decided I shouldn't be allowed back without Beau or at least a good magazine to take my attention away from all the babyness. I do, however get to have an ultrasound the day after Aimee! Though, unfortunately, not for the same reason. Well, I'm off to a baby shower! Honestly! How ironic, I know. I made a diaper cake and they are using it as the centerpiece. Maybe I can stir up some business while I'm at it. Sorry no pics right now, I'll see what I can do later today. Love to all.

No comments: