Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Good News Flyin' All Over the Place

Well, Aimee had her Ultrasound yesterday. It's a Boy!!! A new friend for Elijah, I love it. Parts of us were hoping for a girl so her and Elijah could get married, binding our families together, but I have an even better plan. Little Toliver or Zachary or whatever they name him can be best friends with Elijah, then next year I'll get pregnant, have a girl and she can marry their baby leaving Elijah to be the best man!! How cool is that! :) Anyway, she hasn't posted the sono pics of the baby and his "parts" so this is the best I could do. (Yes, I stole it from her blog)


Then, Katy calls. Check out the pick below of my niece, Brooklyn.
Yeah, that's right. Katy's pregnant!! 4 weeks. Now I was okay dealing with Aimee because its her turn, blah blah blah, but now I have Katy flaunting her pregnantness (yes, its a word) in my face!! I can't stand it! AND I'm fixing to leave for my Ultrasound at the OB-GYN's. I better remember a good magazine.

Note: I really am so very proud for both Aimee and Katy! Even though I can't wait for it to be me again (I kinda can't believe I'm saying that since I'm sitting here typing while Elijah pulls all the trash out of the study trash can and is depositing it all over the house!) I am so excited for them.

No comments: