Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Beau Cannot Keep a Secret

Well, some of you know Beau cannot keep a secret. I've known what I am getting from him for Christmas for a few weeks now. I tried denying it to keep it a secret, and when he flat out told me I asked him to quit talking about it so I could still be somewhat surpised. Well, that didn't work either. I called to tell him I was coming home really early this morning from work and he said I couldn't come home. So I went to Gary and Aimee's and Gary disappeared. I figured out that he went over to help Beau "set up" my new present....


IT'S HUGE!!! It's a lot bigger than I even said I wanted. Beau says its the best and I believe him. I can't believe how big it is. He even picked out the dresser to set it on. Only problem is the TV is wider than the dresser and there is no place to put the satelite box. The lady at the antique store (yes Beau shopped for an antique - it's a piece from an Estate in Scottland) said we could exchange it for something in the store so I think we'll go back and look this afternoon.

The reason I had to get it today is Beau was afraid I would have to work on Christmas morning (I'm on call) and he wouldn't have it set up therefore leaving me with no gift so he gave it to me today which still leaves me a giftless on Christmas morning. Now don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE my gift - its even better than what I wanted, there is just something about Christmas morning. It will be our first time at home by ourselves for Christmas morning and I will be giftless. Oh well, I don't really care about the gifts as long as I get to be with my boys I'll just have to make everyone watch Its a Wonderful Life on my giant TV!!

No comments: