Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Couple Things My Sweet Boy Did Today

We left home this morning for Rosebud. We got a little bit of a late start because it was raining, but left our driveway at 10:30 am and pulled in to Rosebud just before 3pm! Before Elijah joined our family it only took us about 3 hours or so, but those days are long gone. Once Elijah got to the point he was eating table food and could walk we had to stop every so often to let him walk around and eat.
Anyway, this morning I fixed him some eggs for breakfast. I put them in the bowl and blew on them a few times to cool them off, then I put Elijah in his chair and put some eggs infront of him. He leaned over, blew on the eggs, said "hot, hot, hot", picked up a piece, blew on it some more, put it in his mouth and said "mmmmm". It may not be that cute to you, but he steals my heart every day.
On the way to Rosebud I turned around in my seat and was air-kissing him. He was trying to do it back, pursing his lips and pushing his face out. Beau said, "see if you can teach him to blow you a kiss". I turned around and blew him a kiss "mmmwaaa" and he did it right back! Never done it before and he did it on the first try. He really is very smart!! :)
We got to Rosebud and he was fussy, ready to get out. We were only a few blocks from Meme's house. I started sniffing the air saying "I smell something, can you smell it" Elijah would sniff the air, I say "It smells like Meme's house", he was still sniffing the air, "I think it smells like Meme's cookies", he got this big grin on his face and was sniffing the air, he was ready for Meme's house.

No comments: