Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning

We sent Elijah to bed last night after Beau INSISTED that we make cookies for Santa....I wonder why. This morning at 8:30am I couldn't wait any longer so I went and woke up Elijah to tell him Santa had come while he was sleeping. He walked to the tree and was amazed with all the presents (there hadn't been any under the tree till this morning).
Still a little sleepy
"You mean these are all for me!!?"
So we took a little bit of the easy way out this year. Elijah got so much stuff for his birthday that we had to put some of it up in the attic. Well Joyce and Bill and John and Beverly got him so many presents that we just pulled a couple out of the attic and re-wrapped them for this morning. This was the barn with animals that he got from Joel and Sherrie.

"I love my soft puppy, Bibby and John."

He's been playing his keyboard and dancing to it all morning, also from John and Bibby.
A sweater outfit from John and Bibby.
A toy from Joyce and Bill


This was out Christmas morning breakfast table. I made Monte Cristo sandwiches for our breakfast.
I finally got to use my Christmas china from Janice for our first Christmas meal at home as a family.

"Thanks for breakfast, Mom, it was great!!"



No comments: