Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baby its Cold Outside

I took Elijah for his 15 month check up on Thursday. He had to get one shot - pneumonia vaccine. They did his measurements and, again, I was shocked. He is 31 inches tall ( 49%), he is 21 lbs ( 12%) and his head circumference is 19 inches (78%). He sounds like some average height, skinny baby with a huge head. Now maybe its because he's my toothpick with a giant head, but he looks normal to me. He looks very proportioned. He also feels a lot heavier than just 21 lbs. I asked the Dr if I should be trying to put weight on him and he said no, he'll probably just always be skinny (that makes one of us). I told the Dr Elijah eats more in a day than I do and so I don't understand how his weight is so low. He said it doesn't matter and not to worry. DON'T WORRY??!! What will I do with all the free time! :)
Anyway, he is a very healthy boy according to the Dr. He did mention that 15 month old babies are usually getting their molars by now, but Elijah isn't. He said its no big deal unless he goes a few more months without any signs of them coming in.
After church today I let Elijah play outside. Its really cold - for here - and its been so rainy and gloomy for the past few days so since we had some sunshine today I took him out there. I sat with my sweats on cuddled in a blanket, but the cold doesn't seem to bother Elijah - as long as he can be "side" he doesn't care.






No comments: