Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Long Time Coming

I really try not to go this long without a post, so to all Elijah's fans, I'm sorry. We left Stephenville on Wednesday the 2nd and 6 hours later pulled into our driveway. We got home just in enough time for Beau to change clothes and go to church. We stayed home, I fed Elijah, unpacked our suitcases and went to bed. I worked Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. By Monday I was barely able to stand and form complete sentences. I actually fell asleep at the drive thru window Monday morning at 6:30 am waiting for my double tall skinny mocha latte. I have the day off today and my two must do's are to take down the Christmas tree and go to the grocery store. So anyway, here are some pics of our trip. We had so much fun we forgot to take any family pics with anyone, but here we go:

Elijah started us off opening presents in Rosebud on Wednesday the 26th.

He wasn't quite sure what to think about the Tickle Me Cookie Monster.

He got golf clubs from Grandpa and Meme and wouldn't put them down. Meme is trying to read him a book but has to maneuver around the golf club.

I can't remember how, but at some point Elijah lost his pants. He got this Bass Pro Shop cap and I was thinking, "oh that's cute, but he won't leave that on" To my suprise he wouldn't take it off. He looked so cute and big in it.

Great a drum....just what we needed!! :)


I think Elijah likes things that are really soft, who doesn't. He got this really soft blanket and just rolled around on it laughing.

"I'm done with my bath, who's going to put me to bed?"

"I love you Aunt Amy, I can't wait to have a cousin to play with"

Elijah loves older boys. He is always so facinated with whatever they're doing.
We left on Friday to go to Stephenville. Mom and Dad's yard was covered in leaves so of course we had to play in them.



Friday night we got cleaned up and went to Jannie's and Papa Larry's for dinner. Elijah and Brooklynn got some more presents.

Beau and Elijah watching everyone play Wii. Elijah just loves that cap.

With everything going on the first time we could all be together to do our Christmas was Sunday night the 3oth. Oh well, at least we were all there together. To Zac and Lya: sorry you had to wait so long and didn't get to open presents on Christmas morning, thanks for being so great.


Apparently I need to get Elijah a food processor. He really loved mom's.

Brooklynn got lots of pretty princess clothes.

We got her Candyland. Apparently it was a wonderful thought; Jon and Katy had bought it for her too in Hawaii and she loves it. Oh well, it will just stay at Pawpaw and Juju's for Brooklynn and Elijah to play next year.

Brooklynn and Elijah taking a bath.



We had a great vacation, but we're so glad to be home! Can't wait to see you all again! Now, I'm off to take down the tree....

1 comment:

andrea said...

Your little boy is so cute! I love his big brown(?) expressive eyes!