Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2008

What a Big Boy!

Elijah was eating his lunch at the table and I thought he looked so big, so I'll share.


He tends to put the food on his spoon then take the food off his spoon and put it in his mouth.

But sometimes he gets it right!! You may be wondering why I've given him such a big spoon and not his baby spoons. Well that would be because my son eats so much he needs to put much more in his mouth at a time or he gets frustrated.

Aimee came over to hang out last night. Beau and Gary both started school so we got to have some girl time. We bathed Elijah, he's giving Aimee his "this is so fun, wanna join me?" look.

He looks slightly impaired in this one, a little like Ducky from Land Before Time, but I still think he's supie cute (as Brooklyn would say).



No comments: