Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

A day with my boys...

Today I needed to run a few errands. Aimee was going to go with me, but backed out. It actually worked out for the best though!! I told Beau I didn't really want to go alone so he offered to go with me! We packed a picnic and left the house. We went to Target while Beau got a haircut, we went to Macy's to get Elijah an outfit for his 2 year pics, we went to Lowes to get some new plants for the yard, then we had a picnic at the park. It was great...we sat under a tree on our blanket and watched Elijah play on the playground. For the first little while he just walked around eating his PB&J and checking everything out. After he finished he went down the big circular slide over and over and over before we made him leave. We ran another errand then came home for naps before watching Zac's football game. We are just about to sit down to dinner for Potato Soup and Homemade Frenchbread! Beau went and rented a movie, what a great day!


This is the only pic I managed to get before my camera battery died...sorry.

No comments: