Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Yesterday we carved our family pumpkin. Elijah didn't want as much to do with it this year.

Papa carves the opening...


Elijah is helping me take out the insides...







Nope, too weird...


Elijah is done helping...


This is what the boys did while I was busy scraping out the insides...


The finished product...


Look familiar...



We had a great time...Happy Halloween!


2 comments:

Aimee Scogin said...

Yea! You got him to smile for the camera... twice!!!

bunnytrails said...

So cute! Also, I FINALLY mailed his birthday gift today....I apologize for the tardiness!! However, based on your previous blog, he's going to LOVE his gift, and you are going to HATE me for giving it to him! HeHe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!