Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

"Pukins!!"

I found a pumpkin patch in Pearland so this morning Aimee and I took the boys. I will say Grant had many more cute pics than Elijah. I remember when I could get Elijah to sit still and pose and grin. It was great. Those days are over. Now if I get a picture of Elijah he has his "I'm discovering stuff" look on his face or he is yelling for me to stop taking pictures. Either way, I still point and click. He's just going to have to learn to deal with it. Here are some of the shots I got...


"How long do I have to sit on this stupid hay?"


"Yeah, I'm looking at the camera"


"How much longer to I have to sit here?"



"Vrrmm, vrrmm..."

"Hold on, I gotta put this in reverse"

"I don't care how loud you yell, Mama, I will NOT look at that camera"

"How long till I can get back on that tractor?"


Looks like a good place to sit and rest...



Grant...always grinning!


"Which one do I want..."

"Just put this one back..."



"Gottcha!"



"I like this one!"

If you're wondering how I got him to smile in these pictures...I was tickling him...

Our boys...being very uncooperative...

"Okay, I'm tired, can we go home now"


We did end up with the pumpkin you see in the last picture. He has carried it around all day. Besides the time he threw a pumpkin at Grant and ran out in front of a car we had a pretty good time. Better get back to party prep!!

2 comments:

bunnytrails said...

Is he just not the cutest thing ever?? Makes me sad that we do not get to be around him...and y'all! I got a little glimpse of "you" in his face in the pic where y'all are laughing. Other than that, he is 100% Beau as a little boy. Sorry! May the next one be all YOU! Oooh, now that's scarey! I promise his birthday gift is coming! Hope he had a grand time at the party!

Aimee Scogin said...

Dude... I am totally not even sending you my pics of Elijah. Those were great! The best part... they made me laugh!