Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A boy and his dog

Elijah wanted to play outside today. I was on the phone and went to the window to check on him. This is what I found....
Is that not the cutest picture of all time. It seems like it should be on a commercial for summertime. I just loved it.

Uh-oh, he heard me...gotta go.

Elijah playing in the pool. He was so excited to go swimming he wouldn't even take his diaper off. Notice the sagging. Oh, and yes, that's a blade of grass sticking out of his diaper. I used to ask myself how these things happen (where do you get grass in a swimming pool?) but now I have come to know he's a boy and these things just happen.

My mom called me a few days ago and said her work is doing a child's photo contest for a campaign at the hospital. It has something to do with noise level or something so the picture is supposed to be of the child saying ''shhh". Just before we left for church I snapped a few pics and this is what I got (not winning any contests here my friends).


I don't know what is up with smashing his lips, but I took about 15 pics and this is what they all looked like...

This is the best one I got and I think she's going to try and enter this one in the competition...

In other news: I went to my first Mom's Club meeting today. It was fun and I think Elijah and I are really going to enjoy it. Almost everything is for the kids and moms, but they do some stuff like Mom's Night Out. I'm excited! Aimee and Melissa are going to do it too!

No comments: