Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Beau, Elijah and I attended our Trunk or Treat last night. We went as the 50's. Beau was a nerd, Elijah was the cool dude and I ended up looking like a knocked-up cheerleader. I wish I could have taken a better pic of Elijah's hair, it really made the costume. It was all slicked with gel and then he had this one curl down on his forehead. He was a hit...




"Now can I go into the bouncy castle?"




Elijah LOVED the bouncy castle...

Elijah and Maddie bouncing around...
I tore him away from the castle for just a few minutes to actually trick or treat, even though I had to drag him back to the cars after each one...


He got pretty good at saying "trick or treat" and he always said thank you afterwards...



Fishing for candy...


Beau was at our truck. We had a bean bag toss...



He attempted...


Then figured out he needed to get a lot closer to get it...



We were even visited by the candidates...



Elijah loved carrying around his bucket...


I had to carry him to the car crying because he wanted to go back to the bouncy castle. Then I put him to bed crying because he wanted to sleep with his candy bucket. He has carried around the bucket of candy all day. He empties it out, lines up the candy, sorts it, counts it, and puts it back in the bucket. I don't know why he's so fascinated with it...he hasn't even tasted one piece of candy. He hasn't even asked to eat any which makes me think he doesn't even know what it is. Its just something he can carry around in a bucket and then line up the pieces. Too funny.

No comments: