Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We're still here...

Sorry its been a while since I blogged. We've been really busy. I worked Friday, we had a banquet Saturday, gone all day Sunday, I worked Mon and Tues, I taught a CPR class this morning and then here we are. (scroll down for all the blogs about that stuff). We have a couple more busy days ahead of us. We're (Elijah and I) are going to MOMS club recipe exchange in the morning. Elijah LOVES playing with all the kids. Then Friday is our ultrasound and dr appt then if the weather permits we're going to the Greek Festival!! I'm so excited. We LOVE Greek food. Even Elijah loves it. His favorite is Hummus. He just eats and eats it. Saturday I have to work, but hope to get off early to go to a wedding for one of the old youth group girls. Sunday we have a wedding shower, I work Monday and Tuesday then we are off for Thanksgiving!! Whew! That's a lot! And that's only the big stuff, not counting the day to day stuff that happens with a 2 year old!

Anyway, one thing I am asking for are prayers. We will be having our ultrasound on Friday morning. While we're really excited about hopefully finding out if we're having a little boy or girl it is also a diagnostic ultrasound. Since Beau and I choose to forgo genetic testing early in pregnancy (testing that would tell us if our baby has Downs or other genetic disorders allowing us to have a legal abortion) this would be the time we may find out something is wrong with our little baby. Please be in prayer that everything is well with this baby. We will be in our ultrasound at 10 am on Friday if you would petition the Lord on our behalf. We would greatly appreciate it.

Side note: Elijah wanted popcorn for his snack today. He just walked up and asked for more "pine cone"! Ha!

No comments: